View Profile Nijg

All 20 Audio Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Interesting remix

This is a very interesting way to remix my song. It wasn't what I would expect, yet I could hear how it was similar to my song. Good work.

DaniMart2005 responds:

I got to be honest with you here: It is virtually close to impossible to remix your song without completly destroying it and turning it into something new! I wanted really badly to turn it into a Techo but with what was available from my program and from what you gave me (Wich did not sound like your song from newgrounds!), I had to do something completly different, wich for this case was to turn it into an Interprative dance! I'm glad you like it, but I don't like what I made.

Nice remix

This is a nice remix. I like it!

I like it

This remix is nice and catchy, I like it!

good job

Good job on another remix of my songs!

HOLY CRAP

Thats one of the best songs of the techno/drumNBass/trance that I've EVER HEARD!

And this means a lot coming from me because I am a techno composer

pretty good

Hey this is Nijg, you may recognize me from GMC.

This song sounds pretty good, it may be a tad bit repetitive, but what song isn't? I personally enjoyed this song.

Mozzak responds:

Thanks man.
Coming from you,that means alot.

oh my gosh those drums are awesome

enough said

dx5231 responds:

Thanks!

better than my remix

I tried to remix that same song with FL Studio, but your remix is way better, even though it changes the song a lot more.

Nice remix of my song. Good job!

Nice Remix

Thats a pretty good remix of my song. Nice Job!

nice remix

Thats a pretty awesome remix of my song! Good job!

I am LDS. I compose music by request for games, videos, and other productions. I have written more than 1,000 compositions.

Caleb Cuzner @Nijg